Friday, September 20, 2013

God Knows We're Worth It (?)

So yeah it finally happened. The inevitable. I know I've been playing with fire from day one. Apparently knowing that you're going to get burnt one day doesn't help with the pain. I'm not even sure what exactly happened. Everything went like *snaps* and then all that I know is gone and I'm left with a gaping wound. Thanks for everything though. You were there when no one else would. No matter how much I wanted to hate you I just couldn't. We made the right decision.

It's been a while now and I think you're doing fine. I guess hearts don't break even after all.

“Well, you can't have heartbreak without love," Dan pointed out. "If your heart was really broken, then at least you know you really loved him.” ― Leila Sales, Past Perfect

0 comments: